I keep hearing that one of the cool things that Ruby does very well is metaprogramming, but none of the tutorials I've read cover this. Searching Google I can only seem to find paid for ruby metaprogramming screen casts. This question appears to be off-topic.
- The Lexical Field of Taste: A Semantic Study of Japanese Taste Terms.
- A Guide to Empirical Orthogonal Functions for Climate Data Analysis?
- Geographies of Global Change: Remapping the World in the Late Twentieth Century;
- Indian Railways : Suggestions for Process Re-engineering.
- Search This Blog.
- Quantum Mechanics in Phase Space: An Overview with Selected Papers;
The users who voted to close gave this specific reason: "Questions asking us to recommend or find a tool, library or favorite off-site resource are off-topic for Stack Overflow as they tend to attract opinionated answers and spam. Instead, describe the problem and what has been done so far to solve it.
If you are prepared to outlay a little cash, then The Pragmatic Programmers website has an excellent screencast series on the Ruby Object Model and metaprogramming. It's not very expensive and is a very comprehensive series that goes over a lot of cool stuff and worth every cent. I need to watch it again to try and get my head around some of the concepts, then I can be one of the cool meta crowd :.
- Account Options.
- Program Like the Ruby Pros.
- Globalization, Politics, and Financial Turmoil: Asias Banking Crisis.
- Metaprogramming Ruby: Program Like the Ruby Pros - Paolo Perrotta - Google книги.
- Atlas Peri-Tethys, Paleogeographical maps. Explanatory notes!
- Interfacial Phenomena in Chromatography.
- Multivariate exploratory tools for microarray data analysis.
- Metaprogramming Ruby.
- Metaprogramming Ruby: Program Like the Ruby Pros by Paolo Perrotta | The Pragmatic Bookshelf;
- The Last Black Unicorn by Tiffany Haddish.
This link explains various concepts singleton,dynamic programming etc of Ruby metaprogramming in a very systemetic manner. I'm surprised no one has mentioned Code School.
Their "Ruby Bits Part 2" course follows material similar to the second half of the excellent book "Eloquent Ruby. Use Stack Overflow for Teams at work to find answers in a private and secure environment.
The Decisive Battles of World History
Get your first 10 users free. Sign up. Learn more.
First 10 Free. Ruby metaprogramming online tutorial [closed] Ask Question. Asked 10 years, 5 months ago. Active 6 years, 1 month ago.
Metaprogramming Ruby : Program Like the Ruby Pros by Perrotta, Paolo | eBay
Viewed 18k times. So, where can I find a good Ruby metaprogramming tutorial online? Will k 47 47 gold badges silver badges bronze badges. Robin Barnes Robin Barnes 5, 14 14 gold badges 40 40 silver badges 45 45 bronze badges. I've put the content in a structured and easy to understand lectures. Once you understand the tenets of Ruby, including the object model, scopes, and singleton classes, you're on your way to applying metaprogramming both in your daily work assignments and in your fun, after-hours projects.
ISBN 13: 9781934356470
Metaprogramming Ruby, Second Edition makes mastering the language enjoyable. The book is packed with:.
Pragmatic examples of metaprogramming in action, many of which come straight from real-life gems such as Rails. Programming challenges that let you experiment and play with some of the most out-there metaprogramming concepts. Metaprogramming "spells" practical recipes and idioms that you can study and apply right now, to write code that is sure to impress. This completely revised new edition covers the new features in Ruby 2. Most examples are new, "from the wild," with more recent libraries.
Related Metaprogramming Ruby: Program Like the Ruby Pros
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved